these tasty Mangos in
your own packaging?
Would you like to discover what's possible?Contact us now
- In the shop: min 10°C – max 13 °C
- Ethylene sensitivity: high
- Ethylene productivity: high
- At home: in a cool place
Quality and ripeness
Once ripened, the fruit can be green, yellow, orange, red or a combination of these colours. The scent is used to determine whether or not a mango is ripe, as some mangos remain green when ripe.
There are over 100 varieties in the world. The most familiar (and tastiest) are Kent, Keith and the Thai Nam Dok Mai.
Availability calendar Keith
Availability calendar Keith / Kent
Availability calendar Kent
Availability calendar Osteen
Availability calendar Palmer
|Out of season:
|Month in season:
special offer available
personalised packaging available by request
- 55g chia seeds
- 300 ml almond milk
- 75g blueberries
- 1 ts honey
- 1/4 mango
- some mint leafs
Mix chia seed and blueberries with the milk. Add honey. Leave to cool in the fridge for minimum 4 hours.
Devide over 4 breakfast bowls, garnish with mango and mint.
Recipe: chocolate mousse with mango
For the marinated mango:
- 1 ripe mango, cut in stripes
- 1 teaspoon tarragon, cut very fine
- 20g grated coconut
- 1 tablespoon coconut liquor
For the chocolate mousse:
- 100g good quality dark chocolate
- 3eggs separated
Mix all ingredients for the marinated mango and leave to marinate for 10 minutes.
For the chocolate mousse:
Melt the chocolate au bain marie and leave to cool slightly. Stirr in the egg yolks and the beaten egg whites. Leave to cool for 3 hours till set.
Spoon or pipe some chocolate mousse in a nice glass and cover with the marinated mango
- White chocolate mouse is also very nice.
- Use basil or mint instead of tarragon
Recipe: Purple passion fruit and mango parfait
Purple passion fruit pulp (2 passion fruits )
2 cups of Greek yogurt
2 cups of granola
2 cups of chopped mango
Remove the pulp with a spoon and reserve.
In a cup, serve a layer of Yogurt, another layer of granola, a layer of purple passion fruit and another of mango.
Repeat until the cup is full.
Recipe: Spicy mango with crayfish
- 1 ripe mango, cut into cubes
- Juice of half a lime
- Half a teaspoon of freshly grated ginger
- A pinch of fresh red piment, finely cut
- 2 basil leaves cut small
- 3 table spoons of olive oil
- 100g crayfish
- 75g Rucola
- Mix the mango with lime juice, olive oil, ginger, piment, salt and basil
- Leave to marinate for 10 minutes
- Carefully mix the crayfish and rucola with the mango
- Serve in a small salad bowl or on plate